Terms & Conditions
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without WashClub LA prior written consent.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Reproduction of materials contained in this website; such as design, layout, look, appearance and graphics, is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- You acknowledge that the information and materials provided on this website may contain inaccuracies or errors and we explicitly exclude any liability for such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- Any dispute arising from the use of our website is subject to the federal laws of the United States, State laws of California, as well as all applicable local laws in Los Angeles.
We exercise utmost care in processing articles entrusted to us and use such processes which, in our opinion, are best suited to the nature and condition of each individual article, Nevertheless, we cannot assume responsibility for inherent weaknesses of or defects in materials that are not readily apparent prior to processing. This applies particularly, but not exclusively, to suedes, leathers, silks, satins, double-faced fabrics, vinyls, polyurethanes, etc. Responsibility also is disclaimed for trimmings, buckles, beads, buttons, bells, and sequins.
In laundering we cannot guarantee against color loss and shrinkage: or against damage to weak and tender fabrics. Differences in count must be reported, and this ticket presented, within 48 hours. Unless a list accompanies the bundle, our count must be accepted. The company’s liability with respect to any lost or damaged article shall not exceed 10 times our charge for processing it.
If you have any questions, feel free to give us a call at (323) 829-1288 or click here to email us.