Terms & Conditions
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without WashClub LA prior written consent.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Reproduction of materials contained in this website; such as design, layout, look, appearance and graphics, is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- You acknowledge that the information and materials provided on this website may contain inaccuracies or errors and we explicitly exclude any liability for such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- Any dispute arising from the use of our website is subject to the federal laws of the United States, State laws of California, as well as all applicable local laws in Los Angeles.
We exercise utmost care in processing articles entrusted to us and use such processes which, in our opinion, are best suited to the nature and condition of each individual article, Nevertheless, we cannot assume responsibility for inherent weaknesses of or defects in materials that are not readily apparent prior to processing. This applies particularly, but not exclusively, to suedes, leathers, silks, satins, double-faced fabrics, vinyls, polyurethanes, etc. Responsibility also is disclaimed for trimmings, buckles, beads, buttons, bells, and sequins.
In laundering we cannot guarantee against color loss and shrinkage: or against damage to weak and tender fabrics. Differences in count must be reported, and this ticket presented, within 48 hours. Unless a list accompanies the bundle, our count must be accepted. The company’s liability with respect to any lost or damaged article shall not exceed 10 times our charge for processing it.
If you have any questions, feel free to give us a call at (323) 829-1288 or click here to email us.
NEW CUSTOMER DISCOUNT
$20.00 new customer discount only applicable to residential customers. The discount does NOT apply to guests of hotels, motels, or commercial customers.
MISSED PICK UP & MISSED DELIVERY FEE
WashClub LA charges a one-time $10.00 fee for every missed pick up and missed delivery.
DAMAGED ITEMS & LOST ITEM CLAIMS
We reimburse up to the full value of any lost or damaged items with a $1,000 maximum per order.
We will do everything we can to return your clothes to you in great shape.
In the rare instance that an item goes missing or is damaged during the cleaning process, we will provide reimbursement for up to the full value of that item, in accordance with our terms and conditions.
We encourage you to open your bags as soon as they are delivered to confirm that all is well. In the rare instance that something is damaged or missing, we can start working to make things right as soon as we’re aware.
In the case of a damaged item, we will work with you to determine if it can be repaired or restored to good condition. For those items that cannot be satisfactorily repaired, or for any missing items, we will reimburse you for up to the full value of that item, in accordance with our terms and conditions.
Items over $250 will be evaluated for depreciation based on the initial date of purchase and their pre-existing condition.
For any damaged items we replace, we ask that we be able to keep them so that we can either donate them to one of our local charity partners or use them for training purposes with our cleaning partners.